Sending Smiles and Happy Wishes

Eleven different countries, how fun it can be.
Sending smiles and happy wishes, to all of thee.
Open your mailbox and what will you see,
A little love and cheer all the way from Texas, and little ole' me.

Postcards taking flight today.
Here's a small shot of today's outgoing mail, going to 11 different countries!


Mail to the Netherlands.
An envelope I made leaves today for the Netherlands.  I remember when I first started making envelopes, I thought there was no way I would ever get the hang of it but over time it's become easy peasy.  Now I'm working on my handwriting, you know making it more personalized or fancy or something like that. 
2 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    I just love your small little poems or stanzas that you create for each post!! I always forget to comment about it, so I thought I'd do it now...It's really great to read your mail poetry. Also, the outgoing mail is looking wonderful!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thanks Amit! I'm wondering how long the mail takes to travel from me to you?