Happy Mail & Vintage Love

Oh happy day.
Cards and mail, on the way.
Please be quick, please arrive soon.
Make someones day, send them over the moon.

Great mail day! #penpal  #letter #mail
Talk about a fantastic mail day!  A letter from my penpal Ana and a beautiful card from Beth in Oregon who reads my blog (waving to Beth)!  They both have amazing handwriting, I was literally giddy over the envelopes alone!  The content sent me over the moon!


Did you know, I love vintage cards too?  Secret's out now. ;)  Sharing a few with you today.  If you have any old cards you're looking to find a new home, always know you can send them my way.

Vintage-With Fond Love
Vintage With Fond Love-New and not used.


Vintage-The Most Beautiful Woman in America
Vintage-The Most Beautiful Woman in America
1907 By Denver Post
Isn't she lovely. I love her profile, so feminine and pretty.
Card was written on October 9, 1908.
Sent from Idaho to Nevada


Vintage-My Christmas Greeting
Vintage My Christmas Greeting
Ernest Nister London
Printed in Bavaria No. 438
Card was written on December 25, 1908
Sent from California to Illinois
1 Response
  1. Amit Says:

    I can't tell you how happy I am to see these Vintage postcards. They are just amazing!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us.