Pretty Poland, Owls and USA=Happiness at the 2809

North and South
East and West
Postcards and Penpals
Are always the best.

Zamosc Poland USESCO
A beautiful UNESCO card representing the Old City of Zamosc in Poland.

Poland Stamps
Poland Stamps

Beautiful Brown Owl
This owl has beautiful colors and eyes.  The card doesn't say what type of owl it is, can anyone tell me?

Russia Stamps
Russia Stamps

Cary North Carolina
I participated in the Six Week Snail Mail Swap at Swap-bot and met a lovely new friend, she sent me this card of Cary, North Carolina where she lives.  The 4th round is open now for joining.
2 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Wow!! Lovely cards, I especially love the Owl card a lot.I'm happy to know that you got my letter.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thank you! By the way, you have amazing handwriting!