I Send Regular Mail, Yes I do!

Cats, Dogs, Bears and Bunnies,
Messages, stamps and some are even funny.
I send regular mail, Yes I do!
But as you can tell,
I love holidays too!

 Beautiful Cat
I love this cat, his eyes look like they could tell a million stories. He is on the way to Russia.

Lovely Collection of Dogs
Isn't this a lovely and wonderful collection of dogs!  It's on the way to Germany.

Teddy Bear
An antique Teddy Bear (Bodo, 1955 Steiff) taking flight for China.

Bunny Suicide
Bunny Suicide cards are funny to me, this one is departed to Belarus.

Happy Halloween Cards
Oh, Hello...Halloween will be here before we know it!  These adorable cards are flying off to USA & Japan.

Happy Halloween Cards
More Halloween Postcards making their way to: The Netherlands.

You've Got Christmas Mail
A nice stack of Christmas Cards off to:
Taiwan, Canada, Russia, The Netherlands, USA, Australia and United Kingdom

Santa Claus Card
Santa Claus starting his journey to: Ukraine & Canada
4 Responses
  1. Alex Says:

    Did you make the Santa envelope(s) or did you buy it? I love it! <3


  2. Amit Says:

    Great outgoing mail!!! I especially love those Halloween cards because they are simply wonderful.
    Also, I wanted to tell you that I got your letter today. I am so happy to get it.I will be writing you back soon.


  3. Unknown Says:

    Alex-The Santa envelopes match the cards inside, bought them that way. ;)


  4. Unknown Says:

    Amit-Thanks for letting me know it arrived, travel time between us looks to be about two weeks. :)