Yes, it's early (extremely)

Here comes Santa Claus,
Here comes Santa Claus,
Right down Santa Claus Lane!

Yes, it's early (extremely)
Yes, I'm weird (I wear it proudly...mostly)
Yes, I love Christmas Cards (especially cards with Santa Claus)
Yes, today is all Santa (he deserves the spotlight)

If you secretly (or openly) love Christmas cards too, here's a few places to get your fix:
Holiday/Christmas Card RR, hosted by yours truly.
Swap-bot Merry Christmas, 1 card to 5 partners
Swap-bot Mega Christmas Card Swap, 1 card to 20 partners

Santa Claus
I looooove this Santa card!  His face, the colors, the kitten, every single little bitty thing about it!
Arrived from Russia

Russia Christmas Stamps
Russia New Year Stamps

Santa Claus Merry Christmas
Beautiful!
Arrived from Netherlands

Netherland Stamps
Netherland Stamps

Santa Claus with Children
Santa with children, isn't he lovely.
Arrived from Germany

Germany Stamps
Germany Stamps

Merry Christmas Santa
Retro Santa
Arrived from Taiwan

Taiwan Stamps
Taiwan Stamps
5 Responses
  1. David Says:

    technically speaking those Russian stamps are new year stamps, not Christmas ones. The text on each one translates as "happy new year"


  2. Alex Says:

    I love the Santa postcard too! :D Now I'm even more in the Christmas mood and I can't wait for the holiday season to begin! :) Last night I started making Christmas envelopes <3 I wish there were Christmas postcards (not the folding ones) available to buy in Maine...


  3. Alex Says:

    Aah now I have the "Here comes Santa Clause" song stuck in my head! LOL


  4. Unknown Says:

    David-Thanks for letting me know. ;)


  5. Unknown Says:

    Alex-I'm in total agreement about Christmas postcards. Have you looked at zazzle or moo.com? Amazon might even have some too.

    I love Christmas music too! :)