Stamps and Mail are Great Me

Stamps and mail are great me,
do you send them regularly?
Around the world, you'll help people see
snail mail is still very lively.

Bought new USA Christmas Stamps today.
The Santa and Sleigh Stamps went on sale here in the USA yesterday (Saturday).  I'm smitten with them!  Did you buy any yet?

Sending Mail Today
I've been a little (ok, a lot) remiss on taking photo's of my outgoing mail lately.  I snapped this quickly before they hit the mailbox. 

Mail flying today
A stack of mail all stamped and ready to go!
4 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    The Santa and sleigh stamps are beautiful! India Post doesn't release stamps on Christmas, I wish they could have done it.well, anyways I am looking forward to the Children's day stamp going to be released this year.


  2. Alex Says:

    Haven't bought my Santa stamps yet...but I'm looking forward to using them :D
    Where did you find all those nice postcards?


  3. Unknown Says:

    Amit-In my opinion these are the best Christmas Stamps the USA has done in years! I'm so happy about them!


  4. Unknown Says:

    Alex-I have my eyeballs and brain trained to look for postcards anywhere and everywhere I go. My husband, son and some others in the family are also kind enough to look when they are out and about. Now lets not talk about just how many cards I have. ;)