Mail is Beautiful to Me

It's easy to see mail is beautiful to me.
I love each piece and handle with care,
eternally grateful that you continue to share.

Outgoing Mail 10.8.12
Thankfully the mail runs today, I have a bit ready to fly!

Australia Cupcake Maxicard
I love maxicards, to get one with a cupcake for my collection is amazing!

Wondering what a maxicard is:
These maximum cards, as they are often known, are postcards that feature an image (a monument, animal, event, etc) along with a stamp of a very similar or related image on the picture side of the card.
Arrived from Australia

Yummy Pink & Green Whoopie Pies
I had this favorited in my Postcrossing Favorites, love the pink and green...add in the fact that it's sweets and I'm a happy girl!
Arrived from Taiwan

Taiwan Stamps
Taiwan Stamps

Snow View of Pocono Mountains
Snow View of Pocono Mountains in Northeastern Pennsylvania, beautiful.
Arrived from USA

Bright Beautiful Owl
Aren't owls fascinating, I have a small collection of owl cards and love each one of them.
Arrived from England

England Stamps
England Stamps
5 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Wonderful incoming cards! I love that cupcake maxi card and the macaroons. I am quite happy for you because you got one of the Roald Dahl stamps.And this is my favorite blog! I am always eager to see what your next post would be and how it will begin.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Amit, you are always so encouraging to me. My darling daughter would tell you that I did the happy dance when you said, I'm your favorite blog! It's gonna be a great day today! Hugs!


  3. Alex Says:

    Wow you sent out a lot of mail today! And I thought I send out a lot...you beat me! ;-) I also love the macarons postcard! <3


  4. Unknown Says:

    We are just doing out fair share to keep the post office going! ;)


  5. Alex Says:

    Yes! If the USPS ever goes bankrupt, it's not because of us ;)