Postman, Postman Did You See?

Postman, Postman did you see,
all the wonderful cards
people kindly sent to me?
Affixed with beautiful stamps
written with care,
traveled around the world
and landed right here!


Nightview of Montreal Canada
Isn't this a gorgeous nightview of Montreal, Canada with pink skies, lights reflected in the water and buildings all lit up. 
Arrived from Canada.

Canada Stamps-Dog Sledding Stamp
 Wonderful Cananda Stamps, my favorite is the Dog Sledding.

Victoria Kirdy Ant & Bear
Whoop!  Another Victoria Kirdy Card for my small collection! 
Arrived from Russia.

Russian Stamps
More amazing Russia Stamps!
 
Silke Leffler Hearts, Hearts, Hearts
Many Hearts for you by German Illustrator Silke Leffler, I'm totally in love with her work!
Arrived from Netherlands

Missouri State Capitol
Missouri State Capitol. This card helps me along the way to completing my State Capitol Card Collection.
0 Responses