Put Your Pen to Paper

Write a letter
Send a card
Either one isn't very hard
Put your pen to paper
Let your thoughts flow
Or simply say Hello!

Merry Moomin Christmas
Merry Christmas Moomin Style!  Do you know of Moomins?  They are a popular children's book series written by Tove Jansson in Finland.  I rarely receive a Moomin card but certainly love them!
Arrived from Finland

Finland Stamp
Finland Stamp

Winnie the Pooh Merry Christmas
Who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh and look at Christmas he's so cute with a Santa hat and candy cane!
Arrived from Netherlands

Netherlands Stamps
Netherland Stamps

Little Girl in Christmas Dress
Sweet Girl all dressed for Christmas, holding her doll standing on a Grand Staircase that is so big it makes her look tiny.
Arrived from Netherlands

Butterfly
I feel sure I should know what type of butterfly this is but old brain is clicking in that area right now.
Arrived from Ukraine

Ukraine Stamps
Ukraine Stamps

Cows Milked in Washington
I love cows...simple as that...oh, and goats and sheep too!  This is a nice addition to my itty bitty cow collection. These cows have been milked in Washington.
Arrived from USA

Lower Tahquamenon Falls Michigan
When my days are long and I still have much to do, I visualize scenery like this.  It helps me breathe deeper, clear my mind and re-focus at what has yet to be done.  This card is on my inspiration board, just for those moments, which seem to be often lately. ;)
Lower Tahquamenon Falls in Michigan
Arrived in USA
4 Responses
  1. Aga Says:

    Oooh, I love Moomins:D It was one of my favourites cartoons when I was a kid:)


  2. Amit Says:

    I love the stanza(beginning of this post) and all the cards that you have been receiving lately. I thought that the postcard from Ukraine had tinker bell sticker,is that really a stamp? If not, why would the postman mark it?


  3. Unknown Says:

    Amit-You are right, it's a sticker...sadly. Thanks for noticing!


  4. Unknown Says:

    GotThatSwing-I love their cards, always so happy!