Russia, Italy & USA

Oh my, what can I say
another fantastic mail day.
Russia, Italy & USA,
pleasure & happiness
arrived today.

Victoria Kirdy Lady & Fox
Victoria Kirdy and red fox. Another of her beautiful, amazing and wonderful cards for my collection!

Rusia Stamps
Russia Stamps-I love these!

St. Mark's Basilica Italy
St. Mark's Basilica, is the cathedral church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Venice, northern Italy.  Stunning beautiful, especially by night.

Italy Europa Stamp
Italy Europa Stamp

Hermitage Cats
Hermitage Cats, by Tatiana Rodionova.  I'm in love with painted, drawn or illustrated cats.

Russia Stamps
Russia Stamps-New to me Russia Stamps

City View of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, USA City View
1 Response
  1. So you love cats as well - me too. Haven't seen postal stamps with cats unfortunately ...