Postcards and Stamps

Today is going to be another hot one in Dallas but we are expecting to have a cold front by Friday! 

I can't tell you happy that makes me.  Just the thought of wearing a sweatshirt, a big cup of hot chocolate warming my hands, feeling the crisp air on my face, I'm so ready!

Are you one of the lucky ones who's already experiencing wonderful fall/crisp weather?  Lucky You...I can't wait to be lucky too!

 I'm expanding my link list, let me know if you have a blog. 

Onto today's cards...

It's easy to see
how postcards and stamps
can be so lovely.
Art, humor, whatever you like
there's always a postcard that's just right.

Girl & Dog Reading Albert Edelfalt
I have a small collection of cards that show anything to do with reading, isn't this little girl lovely reading under the window with her pup. Albert Gustaf Aristides Edelfelt (21 July 1854 – 18 August 1905).
Postcrossing Favorites
Arrived from Finland

Finland Dog Stamp
Finland Dog/Puppy Stamp

Kissing Illustrated Fish
There is series of illustrated cards by Natasha Chetkova (Thank you, dear Ira) and I love all of them.  Such bright, happy colors!
Postcrossing Favorites
Arrived from Belarus

Belarus Stamp
Belarus Stamp

Grandma DJ
I love this card and got a good chuckle out of it when it appeared in my mail stack!  Go DJ Grandma!
Arrived from Germany

Germany Stamp
Germany Stamp
3 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Lovely cards! I like the first one very much and also the DJ Grandma card.


  2. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    They each have their own special appeal.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm here :)
    I'm always happy together with you yours new postcards! ;)

    This is card by Natasha Chetkova. From the series of her first cards like "Valentine cards".

    The inscription is "You & me..."

    If you want, you can come to my picasa, here you can see all her works (old & new);)

    Your Ira :)