Mail Call

I received many great postcards this week and I'm lucky enough to still be getting some Christmas joy in my mailbox!

A lovely streetview of Leuven, Belguim


 
Any postcard that show's up with a heart makes me very, very happy!
This one is new to my collection and was sent from Italy.
















 





Fantastic Heart Card...Love it so much! Sent from Poland~




























Cards depicting places of worship or people worshiping are a favorite too! 
Sent from Netherlands


















Sitting Statue of Maitreya in Lingyin Temple of Hangzhou, China.





















One of my favorite Illustrator's Lennart Helje~


Christmas...One of the best times of the year!
Wonderful Snowman card from Russia!





























Stamps from Russia, the Father Christmas Stamp is Fantastic!
 




0 Responses