Vintage Thanksgiving Turkey Greeting Postcard

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a wonderful day full of good food, great fun, many laughs and a little shopping if that's on your list too!


Vintage Thanksgiving Turkey Greeting Postcard-

I love vintage cards, they really bring the past alive.  You catch a small glimpse into someone's life, most often there's no full address like we have today and certainly no zip code.  The postmarks are hand cancelled and clear and there's always the postage stamp which has hung on to this card for 99 years now!

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    What a beautiful turkey! I love vintage postcards!

    Angie--hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


  2. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Though I love pretty postcards, it's what's written on the back that makes me nostalgic. I collect vintage postcards too. I think the oldest one I have is 1901. Have a happy Thanksgiving.