Holiday Mail for Heroes

To our American Troops
that we hold dear,
it's time for us
to send them holiday cheer!



Mail makes a difference.  Think about the times when you‘ve had a rotten or so-so day and you get a card or letter in the mail.  It can change your entire mood, bring a smile to your face, lighten your step, give you the strength to carry on in a battle you might be enduring, it lets you know someone cares.

You realize they took the time to pick up a pen, pick the card or paper, write the words, address the envelope, stamp and send it to you.  You know they care.

This year, I’ll be participating in the Holiday for Heroes Program through the American Red Cross.  I want our heroes to know someone cares, that I care.  I hope you’ll consider joining in too, it doesn’t matter if you send 1 card or 50, it’s about letting our heroes know that someone cares.  We Care.

Each year the American Red Cross provides assistance to more than 2 million service members and many of our nation’s 24 million veterans. We support military families, military and veterans hospitals and provide emergency communications across the globe. And once a year, we get the joy of delivering holiday cards to veterans, military families and active-duty service members at hospitals and installations around the world.

The cards and personal messages, sent by tens of thousands of Americans, provide a welcome “touch of home” for our troops during the holiday season

More Information and Card Guidelines can be found here:  Holiday for Heroes Program
2 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I think this is a great program. 'm going to participate and I will try to enlist some of my friends to get involved as well. Thanks for sharing the link.

    Oh, I got your letter today. :) I will reply soon.


  2. Kelsey Chen Says:

    I'm going to participate too!