Kreate-a-Lope Envelopes Easy & Fun to Make!

Most of us who love mail also love envelopes, right!

The more unique the better and in my case that generally means making my own out of papers from old books, magazines, maps, scrapbook paper pads...whatever suits my fancy at the time.

Finding a great, fast and easy way to make envelopes has always been the challenge for me so imagine my delight when Nick Romer, the creator of Kreate-a-lope sent me a couple of his envelope templates to try out.  No scissors required!

Kreatalope

I received the A2 (4' 3/8 x 5' 5/8) and A7 (5" x 7" 1/8) for this review.

Kreatalope Template

Kreatealope Template

I picked a couple of papers to try and what a breeze it was!  Easy instructions to follow, and my envelopes came together in a snap!  No scissors required, what a great feeling!

Kreatalope Envelopes

I love this product,  it will certainly get used a lot here at Mailbox Happiness!

Thank You Nick for sponsoring this post and please check out his fantastic Kickstarter Campaign!


4 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    Wow, lucky you to get to try it for free. I donated $50.00 to the Kickstarter campaign awhile back. Can't wait to receive my templates in the mail.


  2. Unknown Says:

    JarieLyn, you will really love them! So quick and easy to use!


  3. Unknown Says:

    Wow!!! That's really a great way to make envelopes.You are really lucky to try ti for free.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    wow! so beautiful envelopes! ♥