Penpal Letter Out-Postcards In!

Oh Happy Day!
I hope every little
thing is going your way!


I haven't had a lot of time to write penpal letters this week but I did manage to get another one off to Malaysia.


I'm loving the Lancy Cat series of postcards. This one is Happy Time-Thinking of you and wishing you all of life's best today and always.  Looks like the sweet kitty is all ready for tea and muffins.
Arrived from China.


China Start Here Postage Stamp


Contentment by Valerie Baines.  I'm going to assume this is a female cat because she's so beautiful and posing so gracefully!  My female cat often poses like this!
Arrived from Germany


Germany Postage Stamp


Joyeux Noel-Merry Christmas Postcard!  Love Christmas any day of the year, this is a cute Santa with his very full toy sack!
Arrived from Japan



Japan Postage Stamps including an adorable Christmas Kitty Stamp


Still working on completing my State Capitol Postcard Collection-Columbus Ohio State Capitol!


USA Postage Stamps-Bobcat & Benjamin O. Davis, Sr.
4 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    The Lancy Cat postcard is adorable and I love the train stamp from Germany. As always, your penpal envelope is very cute and happy.


  2. Do you need Nebraska or Iowa postcards for your state capitol collection?


  3. Elisse Says:

    Aaaah, I love all those cats <3 It's like cat mail, not 'snail mail'. The christmas kitty is definitely my favorite. It's so fluffy!!


  4. SWK Says:

    I'm loving all those beautiful stamps!!