Christmas Vintage Postcard Love!

There's a saying that goes around at my house on a regular basis:  "If it's old, Mom will like it!"  For the most part, they are right.  Old, vintage, classic however you might want to term it, I usually like it...postcards included. 


With Christmas Greetings Vintage Postcard from the early 1920's.


Sweet little kids having a snowball fight-
Vintage Christmas Greetings from early 1920.'s


Wishing You a Merry Christmas-May your Christmas be blessed with true Gladness.
Vintage Christmas Postcard from the early 1920's.
3 Responses
  1. ~JarieLyn~ Says:

    I really like the last two. Do you collect vintage postcards or are these what people send to you?


  2. Unknown Says:

    Thank You! I love old vintage postcards and have a smallish collection of them, all different kinds.


  3. Unknown Says:

    Oh I'm with you! I love old EVERYTHING and I just wrote, the other day, about old Christmas cards. They are so special. And especially fun to read....