Penpal Letters Headed Away!

After being gone and then sick
the inside of my head was very thick.

Thankfully, I'm finding my groove again and two letters are on the way!

Penpal Letter
I made this envelope from the cover that a calendar came in, just added a few touches here and there. It's off to my friend Mariska in the Netherlands.

Penpal Letter
I've held on to this envelope for a good while now, it's a personal favorite of mine.  It's pink, happy, has a cupcake (who doesn't love a scrumptious cupcake) and makes me smile every time I look a it.  JarieLyn, I hope you can handle all the pink headed your way.

Oh, don't forget to enter my giveaway, you can't win if you don't enter. ;)


4 Responses
  1. Amit Says:

    Both the envelopes are extremely beautiful and my favorite one among them is the first one.


  2. Elisabeth Says:

    Beautiful envelopes both. I really like the first one, it seems so calm.


  3. I really like both envelopes!


  4. Sandra Says:

    I adore the envelopes you have made from all that I have seen, and I have only started following you via bloglovin' today. But these two envelopes are just great again! I wish I had just a tad of the talent you have!