A Little Bit of Russia in My Life!

Hello Russia!  I love seeing you through cards, words and stamps.  You're blessed to have kind people that are willing to share your beauty with others in the world who may never get to see you in person.  Makes.me.happy.

I would love a penpal from Russia, anyone?

The Trinity-St. Sergius Monastery Russia
St. Sergius Monastery-The Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Russian: Тро́ице-Се́ргиева Ла́вра) is the most important Russian monastery and the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church. The monastery is situated in the town of Sergiyev Posad, about 70 km to the north-east from Moscow by the road leading to Yaroslavl, and currently is home to over 300 monks.

Russian Envelope
I love Russian decorated envelopes and stamps, this one is no exception.

Russian Christmas Card
Beautiful Russian Christmas Card

Russian Christmas Stamps
Russian Christmas Stamps

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Very beautiful cards!! :)